Hi Friends! I’m back with another fun post and I’m wanting to share my fall enjoyment list- Coastal Grandmother edition. Some would call it a bucket list, but I wanted to put my own spin on it and call it a “fall enjoyment” list. Because I want to enjoy every single moment of my favorite season.
So first off on my “Fall enjoyment list-Coastal Grandmother edition.”
- First off I want to take in all of the color changes of the leaves/blooms all around me. I love foraging for wild flowers that are blooming and bringing nature in.
- Take my sweet pup out on a cool evening walk either at the beach or around the neighborhood.
- I love riding my horse and waking up to the cool autumn air is just so delightful. Trotting and practicing is even more fun when its cooler outside. So taking a coastal ride sounds purely amazing
- The pumpkin patches are open and I’d love to grab a few white and heirloom pumpkins to fill the fireplace.
- Every autumn I love to make soup the first cool day of the new season of autumn. I usually make butternut squash; I might make a different kind this year. Stay tuned!
- Grabbing some great books and sitting by the ocean and reading, while soaking in the autumn sun rays and sand at my toes.
- Purchasing a couple more cozy sweaters. It’s not very often us Floridians get to wear a sweater. So purchasing a new sweater just sparks so much joy. Wearing it to walk along the shore and watch the sunset.
- Having a cozy day at home and sitting on my porch with my favorite iced vanilla coffee and just being grateful.
What’s on your fall enjoyment list? I’d love to know.