Have you heard the exciting news???!!!!! Well…… Lilly Pulitzer is having a sale! A dressed for Summer Sale to be exact. This has never happened before; trust me, I have been shopping Lilly for years. Usually, the sales are after the seasons’ end but this time you’ll be able to wear all of the warm weather clothes now instead of waiting until the following year.
So I wanted to share some tips that I’ve learned along the way.
1. Set up your account today so that your payment and shipping info is already in the system.
2. Have your top item names written down so that you can put them in the search bar to pull them items right up. Instead of scrolling through each category.
3. Checkout quickly! Just because an item is in your cart doesn’t mean it is yours. I’ve had items disappear because I didn’t check out quick enough.
4. Also, there will be a virtual line so have every single electronic logged on. Especially if you have a long wishlist.
5. Lastly, have fun and don’t stress out. There will be more sales for us to shop in the near future💜
Now on to what will be apart of the sale. I have tried on a few items and I’ll post them below so that you can see how they fit on me. Also, these items will be on sale for up to 60% off which is awesome for Lilly.
The Karter cropped Hoodie, The Elliana Pullover and Dillon Pullover.