Hi Friends, I know that Mother’s Day is still a couple of weeks away but since there are so many stores closed; I thought it’d be smart to post a Mother’s Day gift guide so that you have enough time for shipping.
These are some gifts that my own Mom loves and I wanted to share with you all to give you some ideas.
1. Flowers are always a Great option- Place an order with your local flower shop to support small businesses and get your mama some flowers.
3. My Mom loves to Bible Journal– If your Mom does too this is a great option.
4. My Mom is also a Lilly lover, these Etta tops make great gifts and are less than $50
5. Here is a cute coffee mug from a small business, I love the books on it- my mom is a teacher and a book lover, so this mug is perfect for her.
6. Candles are also a great option- Bath and Bodyworks always have great options. Add this Candle snuffer as a companion.
7. These Birdie’s Slippers are so pretty your mom will love you more for these.
8. These Rattan glasses and Tray for breakfast in bed would also make a great gift for mom- to spice up her dinnerware and then top it off with a new set of copper cookware.
I hope that this post was helpful for you finding a gift for you Mom.